Say "Aloha," to your Beach State of Mind. Picture yourself basking in a Hawaiian breeze with the Waikiki Retro Stripe Summerland Beach Umbrella. It all starts with dreamy beach gear to upgrade your experience and your photos - like this shaka-inspired beach umbrella. Set up your beach picnic in the lap of luxury, the gentle crashing of waves in the background, a fruity cocktail in reach - this hang loose vibe is strong from the sand to the pool. Our outdoor umbrella is just as gorgeous on the patio as it is on-the-go, an amazing sun shade to protect your and yours from too much UV. Capture the moment - glam up for group hugs & selfies - with our new beach essentials.
- 6.5ft diameter
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Sand auger tip (we recommend using a beach umbrella anchor for safety)
- Steel pole with faux wood finish - for both strength & style
- Durable canvas with cotton fringe
- Matching carry bag
- Tilt hardware
- Adjustable height
- JVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoAwesome beach gear! Got so many compliments!
This beach umbrella is awesome. Love the retro cool vibes and the fringe - nice design details! We kitted ourselves out with these beach essentials and love everything. Form & function - great quality and design.
- Superjoe1984I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest beach umbrella ever
This beach umbrella far exceeded my expectations. It is absolutely beautiful. The material is thick and looks great. The pole is made to look like wood and adds some additional character to the umbrella. The bottom of the pole has a what looks like a giant screw to help anchor the umbrella in the sand better and help get it into the ground. And it even blocks the sun! I highly recommend this umbrella.
- SaraM1I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeach Ready!
I loved using it during a family trip to the beach. It was large enough and perfect to have two beach chairs underneath it. I thought it was easy enough to open up and plant into the ground firmly. Even the look of it and the fabric looks very weather resistant. The fringe at the end makes it stand out and makes me love it even more.
- BarbieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorks great on our patio!
I got my umbrella towards the end of summer, couldn't wait until the next beach trip to use it. I put it up on our patio and it looks wonderful! I love the colors. It’s simple, cute, sturdy, and shady. Also easy to open and close. Can’t wait for the next beach trip!